Scrabble word: LUMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUMBER exist?
Definitions of LUMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - the wood of trees cut and prepared for use as building material
- noun - an implement used in baseball by the batter
- verb - move heavily or clumsily
- verb - cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- Timber sawed into boards, planks, or other structural members of standard or specified length.
- Something useless or cumbersome.
- Miscellaneous stored articles.
- To cut down (trees) and prepare as marketable timber.
- To cut down the timber of.
- To clutter with or as if with unused articles.
- To walk or move with heavy clumsiness.
- To move with a rumbling noise.
- verb - to cut down and prepare timber for market