Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUMBER exist?
Definitions of LUMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - the wood of trees cut and prepared for use as building material
- noun - an implement used in baseball by the batter
- verb - move heavily or clumsily
- verb - cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- Timber sawed into boards, planks, or other structural members of standard or specified length.
- Something useless or cumbersome.
- Miscellaneous stored articles.
- To cut down (trees) and prepare as marketable timber.
- To cut down the timber of.
- To clutter with or as if with unused articles.
- To walk or move with heavy clumsiness.
- To move with a rumbling noise.
- verb - to cut down and prepare timber for market
There are 6 letters in LUMBER: B E L M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUMBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUMBER plus a wildcard: LUMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUMBER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUMBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.