Scrabble word: RUMBLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUMBLES exist?
Definitions of RUMBLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud low dull continuous noise
- noun - a servant's seat (or luggage compartment) in the rear of a carriage
- noun - a fight between rival gangs of adolescents
- verb - make a low noise
- verb - to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- verb - to make a deep, thunderous sound
There are 7 letters in RUMBLES: B E L M R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUMBLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUMBLES plus a wildcard: RUMBLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUMBLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUMBLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.