Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUMBLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUMBLER exist?
Definitions of TUMBLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a gymnast who performs rolls and somersaults and twists etc.
- noun - a glass with a flat bottom but no handle or stem
- noun - a movable obstruction in a lock that must be adjusted to a given position (as by a key) before the bolt can be thrown
- noun - pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
- One that tumbles, especially an acrobat or a gymnast.
- A drinking glass, originally with a rounded bottom.
- A flat-bottomed glass having no handle, foot, or stem.
- The contents of such a drinking glass.
- A toy made with a weighted, rounded base so that it can rock over and then right itself.
- One of a breed of domestic pigeons characteristically tumbling or somersaulting in flight.
- A piece in a gunlock that forces the hammer forward by action of the mainspring.
- The part in a lock that releases the bolt when moved by a key.
- The drum of a clothes dryer.
- A tumbling box.
- A projecting piece on a revolving or rocking part in a mechanism that transmits motion to the part it engages.
- The rocking frame that moves a gear into place in a selective transmission, as in an automobile.
- verb - to fall or roll end over end
There are 7 letters in TUMBLER: B E L M R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUMBLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUMBLER plus a wildcard: TUMBLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUMBLER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUMBLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.