Scrabble word: TUMBLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUMBLER exist?
Definitions of TUMBLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a gymnast who performs rolls and somersaults and twists etc.
- noun - a glass with a flat bottom but no handle or stem
- noun - a movable obstruction in a lock that must be adjusted to a given position (as by a key) before the bolt can be thrown
- noun - pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
- One that tumbles, especially an acrobat or a gymnast.
- A drinking glass, originally with a rounded bottom.
- A flat-bottomed glass having no handle, foot, or stem.
- The contents of such a drinking glass.
- A toy made with a weighted, rounded base so that it can rock over and then right itself.
- One of a breed of domestic pigeons characteristically tumbling or somersaulting in flight.
- A piece in a gunlock that forces the hammer forward by action of the mainspring.
- The part in a lock that releases the bolt when moved by a key.
- The drum of a clothes dryer.
- A tumbling box.
- A projecting piece on a revolving or rocking part in a mechanism that transmits motion to the part it engages.
- The rocking frame that moves a gear into place in a selective transmission, as in an automobile.
- verb - to fall or roll end over end