Scrabble word: GRUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRUMBLE exist?
Definitions of GRUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud low dull continuous noise
- noun - a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- verb - show one's unhappiness or critical attitude
- verb - make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- verb - to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- verb - make a low noise
- To complain in a surly manner; mutter discontentedly: “The governed will always find something to grumble about” (Crane Brinton).
- To express in a grumbling, discontented manner: grumbled a rude response.
- A muttered complaint.
- A rumble; a growl.
- adj - to mutter in discontent [v -BLED, -BLING, -BLES] : GRUMBLY