Scrabble word: GRUMBLE
Is GRUMBLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GRUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud low dull continuous noise
- noun - a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- verb - show one's unhappiness or critical attitude
- verb - make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- verb - to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- verb - make a low noise
- To complain in a surly manner; mutter discontentedly: “The governed will always find something to grumble about” (Crane Brinton).
- To express in a grumbling, discontented manner: grumbled a rude response.
- A muttered complaint.
- A rumble; a growl.
- adj - to mutter in discontent [v -BLED, -BLING, -BLES] : GRUMBLY
There are 7 letters in GRUMBLE: B E G L M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRUMBLE
Click to search all anagrams of GRUMBLE plus a wildcard: GRUMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRUMBLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRUMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.