Scrabble word: RUMBLE
Is RUMBLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud low dull continuous noise
- noun - a servant's seat (or luggage compartment) in the rear of a carriage
- noun - a fight between rival gangs of adolescents
- verb - make a low noise
- verb - to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- To make a deep, long, rolling sound.
- To move or proceed with a deep, long, rolling sound.
- To engage in a gang fight.
- To utter with a deep, long, rolling sound.
- To polish or mix (metal parts) in a tumbling box.
- A deep, long, rolling sound.
- A tumbling box.
- A luggage compartment or servant’s seat in the rear of a carriage.
- Pervasive, widespread expression of unrest or dissatisfaction.
- A gang fight.
- verb - to make a deep, thunderous sound
There are 6 letters in RUMBLE: B E L M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUMBLE
Click to search all anagrams of RUMBLE plus a wildcard: RUMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUMBLE
Images for RUMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.