Scrabble word: RUMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUMBLE exist?
Definitions of RUMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud low dull continuous noise
- noun - a servant's seat (or luggage compartment) in the rear of a carriage
- noun - a fight between rival gangs of adolescents
- verb - make a low noise
- verb - to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- To make a deep, long, rolling sound.
- To move or proceed with a deep, long, rolling sound.
- To engage in a gang fight.
- To utter with a deep, long, rolling sound.
- To polish or mix (metal parts) in a tumbling box.
- A deep, long, rolling sound.
- A tumbling box.
- A luggage compartment or servant’s seat in the rear of a carriage.
- Pervasive, widespread expression of unrest or dissatisfaction.
- A gang fight.
- verb - to make a deep, thunderous sound