Scrabble word: MULLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MULLER exist?
Definitions of MULLER in dictionaries:
- noun - Swiss chemist who synthesized DDT and discovered its use as an insecticide (1899-1965)
- noun - Swiss physicist who studied superconductivity (born in 1927)
- noun - German physiologist and anatomist (1801-1858)
- noun - German mathematician and astronomer (1436-1476)
- noun - British philologist (born in Germany) who specialized in Sanskrit (1823-1900)
- noun - United States geneticist who studied the effects of X-rays on genes (1890-1967)
- noun - a reflective thinker characterized by quiet contemplation
- noun - a heavy tool of stone or iron (usually with a flat base and a handle) that is used to grind and mix material (as grain or drugs or pigments) against a slab of stone
- noun - a vessel in which wine is mulled
- An implement of stone or other hard substance used as a pestle to grind paints or drugs.
- noun - a grinding implement
There are 6 letters in MULLER: E L L M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MULLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MULLER plus a wildcard: MULLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MULLER
Images for MULLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.