Scrabble word: INSULATE
Is INSULATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INSULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - protect from heat, cold, or noise by surrounding with insulating material
- verb - place or set apart
- To cause to be in a detached or isolated position.
- To prevent the passage of heat, electricity, or sound into or out of, especially by surrounding with a nonconducting material.
- verb - to separate with nonconducting material
There are 8 letters in INSULATE: A E I L N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSULATE
Click to search all anagrams of INSULATE plus a wildcard: INSULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSULATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSULATE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.