Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MENDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MENDING exist?
Definitions of MENDING in dictionaries:
- noun - garments that must be repaired
- noun - the act of putting something in working order again
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- verb - heal or recover
- n - an accumulation of articles to be mended
There are 7 letters in MENDING: D E G I M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MENDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MENDING plus a wildcard: MENDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MENDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MENDING
- New school mending heart tattoo
- Newby Realty - Manufactured Home Sales July 2011
- mending Wall by Robert Frost
- Printable scripture cards for when the enemy attacks
- Anderson Cooper The Children mending Hearts Gala held the House of ...
- ... to Emily Vancamp Stills at mending Kids Poker Tournament Next Image
- 2007-2012 Mended Hearts Inc. Chapter 127 All Rights Reserved
- Two Guys and Guy - 222 mending Egoes
- Hank Azaria The Children mending Hearts Gala held the House of ...
- Corbin Bleu Actor Corbin Bleu arrives at the Children mending Hearts ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.