Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LENDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENDING exist?
Definitions of LENDING in dictionaries:
- noun - disposing of money or property with the expectation that the same thing (or an equivalent) will be returned
- verb - bestow a quality on
- verb - give temporarily
- verb - have certain characteristics of qualities for something
- adj - to give the temporary use of [v LENT, LENDING, LENDS] : LENDABLE
There are 7 letters in LENDING: D E G I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LENDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LENDING plus a wildcard: LENDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LENDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LENDING
- eDominate consumer lending loan origination software system
- lending Solutions Center Column
- predatory lending - Justice Peace and Integrity of Creation
- ... With Union Squares Fred Wilson and lending Club CEO Renaud Laplanche
- Business lending Suncorp Bank
- With the Federal Reserve no longer buying mortgage-backed securities ...
- carnival of p2p lending brip blap
- 15 lending Money All In the Family Home of the Marist Poll ...
- 20 lending Club - Forbes.com
- lending-money.jpg image by pantherprod
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.