Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DENYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENYING exist?
Definitions of DENYING in dictionaries:
- verb - declare untrue
- verb - refuse to accept or believe
- verb - refuse to grant, as of a petition or request
- verb - refuse to let have
- verb - deny oneself (something)
- verb - deny formally (an allegation of fact by the opposing party) in a legal suit
- verb - refuse to recognize or acknowledge
- v - to declare to be untrue
There are 7 letters in DENYING: D E G I N N Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENYING plus a wildcard: DENYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENYING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DENYING
- denying the hard truth
- denying Ethnic Identity The Macedonians Of Greece
- denying Causation Thad Guy
- Dodsferd - denying With Arrogance Your Pathetic Existence 2008 ...
- denying Satan Carl Bloch 1850
- Privilege denying Feminist MEME Generator Caption Template
- Jesus before Caiaphas the high priest
- Northern California Pot News Sutter County denies Marijuana Cards
- Privilege denying Dude
- Posted by RevDanTheMan on Monday October 26 2009 Leave a Comment
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.