Scrabble word: DINGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DINGY exist?
Definitions of DINGY in dictionaries:
- adj - thickly covered with ingrained dirt or soot
- adj - (of color) discolored by impurities
- adj - causing dejection
- Darkened with smoke and grime; dirty or discolored.
- Shabby, drab, or squalid.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
- noun - a small boat
There are 5 letters in DINGY: D G I N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DINGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DINGY plus a wildcard: DINGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DINGY
Images for DINGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.