Scrabble word: DYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DYING exist?
Definitions of DYING in dictionaries:
- noun - the time when something ends
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - suffer or face the pain of death
- verb - be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- verb - feel indifferent towards
- verb - languish as with love or desire
- verb - cut or shape with a die
- verb - to be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
- verb - lose sparkle or bouquet
- verb - disappear or come to an end
- verb - suffer spiritual death
- adj - in or associated with the process of passing from life or ceasing to be
- adj - eagerly desirous
- About to die: dying patients.
- Drawing to an end; declining: in the dying hours of the legislative session.
- Done or uttered just before death: a dying request.
- noun - a passing out of existence
There are 5 letters in DYING: D G I N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DYING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DYING plus a wildcard: DYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DYING
Images for DYING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.