Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DYING exist?
Definitions of DYING in dictionaries:
- noun - the time when something ends
- noun - a small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces
- noun - a device used for shaping metal
- noun - a cutting tool that is fitted into a diestock and used for cutting male (external) screw threads on screws or bolts or pipes or rods
- verb - color with dye
- adj - in or associated with the process of passing from life or ceasing to be
- adj - eagerly desirous
- About to die: dying patients.
- Drawing to an end; declining: in the dying hours of the legislative session.
- Done or uttered just before death: a dying request.
- noun - a passing out of existence
There are 5 letters in DYING: D G I N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DYING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DYING plus a wildcard: DYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DYING
Images for DYING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.