Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BADINAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BADINAGE exist?
Definitions of BADINAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - frivolous banter
- Light, playful banter.
- v - to exchange mildly teasing remarks
There are 8 letters in BADINAGE: A A B D E G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BADINAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BADINAGE plus a wildcard: BADINAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BADINAGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BADINAGE
- scruta New Words badinage and Oratorio
- badinage teasing conversation banter joking talk
- Royalty Free Image of badinage
- Aprs de longues heures de badinage
- badinage videos music lyrics pictures and photos Planet Lyrics ...
- Thread Image Mnemonic For The Word badinage
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.