Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WINDAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDAGE exist?
Definitions of WINDAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the retarding force of air friction on a moving object
- noun - the space between the projectile of a smoothbore gun and the surface of the bore of the gun
- noun - exposure to the wind (as the exposed part of a vessel's hull which is responsible for wind resistance)
- noun - the deflection of a projectile resulting from the effects of wind
- The effect of wind on the course of a projectile.
- The point or degree at which the wind gauge or sight of a rifle or gun must be set to compensate for the effect of the wind.
- The difference in a given firearm between the diameter of the projectile fired and the diameter of the bore of the firearm.
- The disturbance of air caused by the passage of a fast-moving object, such as a railway train.
- The part of the surface of a ship left exposed to the wind.
- n - the effect of the wind (air in natural motion) on a projectile
There are 7 letters in WINDAGE: A D E G I N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINDAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINDAGE plus a wildcard: WINDAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINDAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WINDAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.