Scrabble word: WINDAGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDAGES exist?
Definitions of WINDAGES in dictionaries:
- noun - the retarding force of air friction on a moving object
- noun - the space between the projectile of a smoothbore gun and the surface of the bore of the gun
- noun - exposure to the wind (as the exposed part of a vessel's hull which is responsible for wind resistance)
- noun - the deflection of a projectile resulting from the effects of wind
- noun - the effect of the wind (air in natural motion) on a projectile
There are 8 letters in WINDAGES: A D E G I N S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINDAGES plus a wildcard: WINDAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINDAGES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WINDAGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.