Scrabble word: WINGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINGED exist?
Definitions of WINGED in dictionaries:
- verb - travel through the air
- adj - having wings or as if having wings of a specified kind
- adj - very fast
- Having wings or winglike appendages.
- Having wings of a specified kind.
- Moving on or as if on wings; flying.
- Soaring as if with wings; elevated or sublime.
- Swift; fleet.
- verb - to travel by means of wings (organs of flight)
There are 6 letters in WINGED: D E G I N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINGED plus a wildcard: WINGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINGED
Images for WINGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.