Scrabble word: WEDDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEDDING exist?
Definitions of WEDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- noun - the act of marrying
- noun - a party of people at a wedding
- verb - take in marriage
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- The act of marrying.
- The ceremony or celebration of a marriage.
- The anniversary of a marriage: a silver wedding.
- Often used to modify another noun: a wedding gown; wedding guests.
- noun - a marriage ceremony
There are 7 letters in WEDDING: D D E G I N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEDDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEDDING plus a wildcard: WEDDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEDDING
Images for WEDDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.