Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WINDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDED exist?
Definitions of WINDED in dictionaries:
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- verb - form into a wreath
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- adj - breathing laboriously or convulsively
- Having breath or respiratory power of a specified kind.
- Out of breath: a winded runner.
- adj - to pass around an object or fixed center [v WOUND or WINDED, WINDING, WINDS] : WINDABLE
There are 6 letters in WINDED: D D E I N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINDED plus a wildcard: WINDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINDED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WINDED
- Gewindedrehen Hilfe und Tipps
- Duck Goose and Swan Decoys
- Thema Gewindedarst. verdeckt in Zeichnungsableitung (1468 mal gelesen ...
- Sailing winded Great Sailing but Oh that &%& daggerboard
- From the Garden Chocolate Zucchini Cake The Long-winded Librarian
- ... HD140 (first ride impressions long winded post) Singletrack Forum
- Light Base Acrylic Zong windedwinded Glassbong Winding - www ...
- winded Person
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2012 by winded-wolf
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.