Scrabble word: WINDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDED exist?
Definitions of WINDED in dictionaries:
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- verb - form into a wreath
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- adj - breathing laboriously or convulsively
- Having breath or respiratory power of a specified kind.
- Out of breath: a winded runner.
- adj - to pass around an object or fixed center [v WOUND or WINDED, WINDING, WINDS] : WINDABLE