Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WADI
In which Scrabble dictionary does WADI exist?
Definitions of WADI in dictionaries:
- noun - gully or streambed in northern Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season
- A valley, gully, or streambed in northern Africa and southwest Asia that remains dry except during the rainy season.
- A stream that flows through such a channel.
- An oasis.
- n - the bed of a usually dry watercourse
There are 4 letters in WADI: A D I W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WADI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WADI plus a wildcard: WADI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WADI
Images for WADI
- wadi Degla
- Jordania Pustynia wadi Rum
- Visit wadi Oman
- wadi Rum 2 - Jordan
- wadi Rum
- Wat is een wadi
- wadi Hanifa Wetlands (before development) Moriyama & Teshima ...
- wadi rum a photo from Aqaba South TrekEarth
- Filewadi Rum Monument.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia