Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAND exist?
Definitions of WAND in dictionaries:
- noun - a rod used by a magician or water diviner
- noun - a thin supple twig or rod
- noun - a ceremonial or emblematic staff
- noun - a thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
- A thin supple rod, twig, or stick.
- A slender rod carried as a symbol of office in a procession; a scepter.
- A conductor’s baton.
- A stick or baton used by a magician, conjurer, or diviner.
- A pipelike attachment that lengthens the handle of a device or tool: a vacuum cleaner that has two extension wands.
- A six-foot by two-foot slat used as an archery target.
- n - a slender rod
There are 4 letters in WAND: A D N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAND plus a wildcard: WAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAND
Images for WAND
- Kymera Magic wand Library (your universal infrared remote control ...
- Magic wand Pencil RED5 Gadget Shop
- Cheap Harry Potter Malfoys wand at Go4Costumes.com
- Costume Store - Hermiones wand (Harry Potter) Costume Props
- CupcakesOMG Friday Fun Find Jose Eber Curling wand
- Harry Potter Hermione Granger Collectors wand at Toynk Toys
- ... Salon Collection Pearl Ceramic Curling wand Large Barrel Product Shot
- Glamour wand Platinum Zebra
- One of the best things we did this summer was to take a trip to the ...
- and here is the picture of magic wands