Scrabble word: WAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAND exist?
Definitions of WAND in dictionaries:
- noun - a rod used by a magician or water diviner
- noun - a thin supple twig or rod
- noun - a ceremonial or emblematic staff
- noun - a thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
- A thin supple rod, twig, or stick.
- A slender rod carried as a symbol of office in a procession; a scepter.
- A conductor’s baton.
- A stick or baton used by a magician, conjurer, or diviner.
- A pipelike attachment that lengthens the handle of a device or tool: a vacuum cleaner that has two extension wands.
- A six-foot by two-foot slat used as an archery target.
- noun - a slender rod