Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAND exist?
Definitions of WAND in dictionaries:
- noun - a rod used by a magician or water diviner
- noun - a thin supple twig or rod
- noun - a ceremonial or emblematic staff
- noun - a thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
- A thin supple rod, twig, or stick.
- A slender rod carried as a symbol of office in a procession; a scepter.
- A conductor’s baton.
- A stick or baton used by a magician, conjurer, or diviner.
- A pipelike attachment that lengthens the handle of a device or tool: a vacuum cleaner that has two extension wands.
- A six-foot by two-foot slat used as an archery target.
- noun - a slender rod
There are 4 letters in WAND: A D N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAND plus a wildcard: WAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAND
Images for WAND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.