Scrabble word: HEADING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADING exist?
Definitions of HEADING in dictionaries:
- noun - a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about
- noun - the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- noun - a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine
- verb - to go or travel towards
- verb - be in charge of
- verb - travel in front of
- verb - be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel
- verb - direct the course
- verb - take its rise
- verb - be in the front of or on top of
- verb - form a head or come or grow to a head
- verb - remove the head of
- The title, subtitle, or topic that stands at the top or beginning, as of a paragraph, letter, or chapter.
- The course or direction in which a ship or an aircraft is moving.
- A gallery or drift in a mine.
- The end of a gallery or drift.
- noun - a title