Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEADING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADING exist?
Definitions of HEADING in dictionaries:
- noun - a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about
- noun - the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- noun - a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine
- verb - to go or travel towards
- verb - be in charge of
- verb - travel in front of
- verb - be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel
- verb - direct the course
- verb - take its rise
- verb - be in the front of or on top of
- verb - form a head or come or grow to a head
- verb - remove the head of
- The title, subtitle, or topic that stands at the top or beginning, as of a paragraph, letter, or chapter.
- The course or direction in which a ship or an aircraft is moving.
- A gallery or drift in a mine.
- The end of a gallery or drift.
- noun - a title
There are 7 letters in HEADING: A D E G H I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEADING plus a wildcard: HEADING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEADING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEADING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.