Scrabble word: HIND
Is HIND valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HIND in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several mostly spotted fishes that resemble groupers
- noun - a female deer, especially an adult female red deer
- adj - located at or near the back of an animal
- Located at or forming the back or rear; posterior: an animal’s hind legs; the hinder part of a steer.
- A female red deer.
- Any of several fishes of the genus Epinephelus of Atlantic waters, related to and resembling the groupers.
- A farm laborer, especially a skilled worker.
- A country bumpkin; a rustic.
- noun - a female red deer
There are 4 letters in HIND: D H I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIND
Click to search all anagrams of HIND plus a wildcard: HIND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIND
Images for HIND
Lookup in Wiki for HIND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.