Scrabble word: HIND
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIND exist?
Definitions of HIND in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several mostly spotted fishes that resemble groupers
- noun - a female deer, especially an adult female red deer
- adj - located at or near the back of an animal
- Located at or forming the back or rear; posterior: an animal’s hind legs; the hinder part of a steer.
- A female red deer.
- Any of several fishes of the genus Epinephelus of Atlantic waters, related to and resembling the groupers.
- A farm laborer, especially a skilled worker.
- A country bumpkin; a rustic.
- noun - a female red deer