Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HANGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANGED exist?
Definitions of HANGED in dictionaries:
- verb - be suspended or hanging
- verb - cause to be hanging or suspended
- verb - kill by hanging
- verb - let drop or droop
- verb - fall or flow in a certain way
- verb - be menacing, burdensome, or oppressive
- verb - give heed (to)
- verb - be suspended or poised
- verb - hold on tightly or tenaciously
- verb - be exhibited
- verb - prevent from reaching a verdict, of a jury
- verb - decorate or furnish with something suspended
- verb - be placed in position as by a hinge
- verb - place in position as by a hinge so as to allow free movement in one direction
- verb - suspend (meat) in order to get a gamey taste
- adj - to attach from above only [v HUNG or HANGED, HANGING, HANGS] : HANGABLE
There are 6 letters in HANGED: A D E G H N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HANGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HANGED plus a wildcard: HANGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANGED
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HANGED
- Four men were hanged in public in the province of Bushehr today - Iran ...
- ... .com Showing Beyond War - WWII - Girl was hanged by Nazi
- before being hanged in Teheran Aug. 2 2007. Two men were hanged ...
- CharonBoat.com Showing Beyond Accident - Teenage girl died ...
- Image - Man hanged 1.jpg - Uncyclopedia the content-free encyclopedia
- USSR A woman hanged on an electricity pole. - Yad Vashem Photo ...
- hanged Jews (Revisionist Photos)
- People being hanged
- 0203 John is hanged
- CharonBoat.com Showing Beyond War - WWII - Soviet women during ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.