Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEARING exist?
Definitions of HEARING in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a proceeding (usually by a court) where evidence is taken for the purpose of determining an issue of fact and reaching a decision based on that evidence
- noun - an opportunity to state your case and be heard
- noun - the range within which a voice can be heard
- noun - the act of hearing attentively
- noun - a session (of a committee or grand jury) in which witnesses are called and testimony is taken
- noun - the ability to hear
- verb - perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- verb - receive a communication from someone
- verb - listen and pay attention
- adj - able to perceive sound
- The sense by which sound is perceived; the capacity to hear.
- Range of audibility; earshot.
- An opportunity to be heard.
- A preliminary examination of an accused person.
- The trial of an equity case.
- A session, as of an investigatory committee or a grand jury, at which testimony is taken from witnesses.
- n - a preliminary examination
There are 7 letters in HEARING: A E G H I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEARING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEARING plus a wildcard: HEARING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEARING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEARING
- ... Need a hearing Aid One Patients Story The hearing Professionals
- Apps for the hearing Impaired in Honor of Better hearing & Speech ...
- hearing loss is a major public health issue. It ranks third after ...
- hearing aids hacked EDN
- Types and Degrees of hearing Loss
- ... dont have to be hard of hearing to enjoy David Lodges latest novel
- Hear Now Recycling hearing Aids - Technorati Green
- hearing what isnt said Leadership Freak