Scrabble word: HEARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEARING exist?
Definitions of HEARING in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a proceeding (usually by a court) where evidence is taken for the purpose of determining an issue of fact and reaching a decision based on that evidence
- noun - an opportunity to state your case and be heard
- noun - the range within which a voice can be heard
- noun - the act of hearing attentively
- noun - a session (of a committee or grand jury) in which witnesses are called and testimony is taken
- noun - the ability to hear
- verb - perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- verb - receive a communication from someone
- verb - listen and pay attention
- adj - able to perceive sound
- The sense by which sound is perceived; the capacity to hear.
- Range of audibility; earshot.
- An opportunity to be heard.
- A preliminary examination of an accused person.
- The trial of an equity case.
- A session, as of an investigatory committee or a grand jury, at which testimony is taken from witnesses.
- noun - a preliminary examination
There are 7 letters in HEARING: A E G H I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEARING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEARING plus a wildcard: HEARING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEARING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEARING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.