Is HEARINGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEARINGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a proceeding (usually by a court) where evidence is taken for the purpose of determining an issue of fact and reaching a decision based on that evidence
- noun - an opportunity to state your case and be heard
- noun - the range within which a voice can be heard
- noun - the act of hearing attentively
- noun - a session (of a committee or grand jury) in which witnesses are called and testimony is taken
- noun - the ability to hear
- noun - a preliminary examination
There are 8 letters in HEARINGS: A E G H I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEARINGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEARINGS, to go: HEARINGS?
Rearrange the letters in HEARINGS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HEARINGS
7 letters out of HEARINGS
6 letters out of HEARINGS
5 letters out of HEARINGS
4 letters out of HEARINGS
3 letters out of HEARINGS
2 letters out of HEARINGS
Contextual use of HEARINGS
What's nearby HEARINGS
Lookup in Wiki for HEARINGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEARINGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEARINGS"