Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEGIRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEGIRA exist?
Definitions of HEGIRA in dictionaries:
- noun - the flight of Muhammad from Mecca to Medina in 622 which marked the beginning of the Muslim era
- noun - a journey by a large group to escape from a hostile environment
- A flight to escape danger.
- The flight of Mohammed from Mecca to Medina in 622, marking the beginning of the Muslim era.
- n - a movement away
There are 6 letters in HEGIRA: A E G H I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEGIRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEGIRA plus a wildcard: HEGIRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEGIRA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEGIRA
- thehegira an artistic journey
- CD - E cos che gira il mondo - Sal Da Vinci
- Cucina Carmen ilrustico.com - cucine in muratura caltagirone
- Quotes. I love em. Here are some good ones
- Se puede decir que 33 aos musulmanes equivalen a 32 aos ...
- hegira Muhammad hides in a cave and escapes Satan (click to see ...
- lanochegira Efervescente
- This drawing is titled Muhammad Riding into Medina but its more ...
- TUMULTUOSA HISTRIA DA IDADE-MDIA Maravilhas do conhecimento ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.