Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GARISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARISH exist?
Definitions of GARISH in dictionaries:
- adj - tastelessly showy
- Marred by strident color or excessive ornamentation; gaudy.
- See Synonyms at gaudy1.
- Glaring; dazzling: “Hide me from Day’s garish eye” (John Milton).
- adv - tastelessly showy [adj GAUDIER, GAUDIEST] : GAUDILY
- n - a day or time of celebration
There are 6 letters in GARISH: A G H I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARISH plus a wildcard: GARISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARISH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARISH
- English explanatory dictionary online garish
- gardening with turtles Stamens Stamens Stamens
- garish Gardens Outlandish Lawns Thriftbooks Used Books
- Dalys garish golf fashion raises a few eyebrows at the British Open ...
- garish Toronto Skyline by vmulligan on deviantART
- garish Fish picture for skull photoshop contest - Pxleyes.com
- garish describes what is distressingly or offensively bright .
- garish Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ... realize at the time their rearrangement may be perceived as garish
- garish Color Warp Flickr - Photo Sharing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.