Scrabble word: GARNISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARNISH exist?
Definitions of GARNISH in dictionaries:
- noun - something (such as parsley) added to a dish for flavor or decoration
- noun - any decoration added as a trimming or adornment
- verb - take a debtor's wages on legal orders, such as for child support
- verb - decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- To enhance in appearance by adding decorative touches; embellish.
- To decorate (prepared food or drink) with small colorful or savory items, such as parsley or lemon slices.
- To garnishee.
- Ornamentation; embellishment.
- An embellishment added to a prepared food or drink for decoration or added flavor.
- An unwarranted fee, such as one extorted from a new prisoner by a jailer.
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive