Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GARNISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARNISH exist?
Definitions of GARNISH in dictionaries:
- noun - something (such as parsley) added to a dish for flavor or decoration
- noun - any decoration added as a trimming or adornment
- verb - take a debtor's wages on legal orders, such as for child support
- verb - decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- To enhance in appearance by adding decorative touches; embellish.
- To decorate (prepared food or drink) with small colorful or savory items, such as parsley or lemon slices.
- To garnishee.
- Ornamentation; embellishment.
- An embellishment added to a prepared food or drink for decoration or added flavor.
- An unwarranted fee, such as one extorted from a new prisoner by a jailer.
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 7 letters in GARNISH: A G H I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARNISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARNISH plus a wildcard: GARNISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARNISH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARNISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.