Scrabble word: GARNISH
Is GARNISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GARNISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - something (such as parsley) added to a dish for flavor or decoration
- noun - any decoration added as a trimming or adornment
- verb - take a debtor's wages on legal orders, such as for child support
- verb - decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- To enhance in appearance by adding decorative touches; embellish.
- To decorate (prepared food or drink) with small colorful or savory items, such as parsley or lemon slices.
- To garnishee.
- Ornamentation; embellishment.
- An embellishment added to a prepared food or drink for decoration or added flavor.
- An unwarranted fee, such as one extorted from a new prisoner by a jailer.
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 7 letters in GARNISH: A G H I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GARNISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of GARNISH, to go: GARNISH?
Rearrange the letters in GARNISH and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GARNISH
6 letters out of GARNISH
5 letters out of GARNISH
4 letters out of GARNISH
3 letters out of GARNISH
2 letters out of GARNISH
Images for GARNISH
Lookup in Wiki for GARNISH
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.