Scrabble word: SHRINKAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRINKAGE exist?
Definitions of SHRINKAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - process or result of becoming less or smaller
- noun - the amount by which something shrinks
- noun - the act of stealing goods that are on display in a store
- The process of shrinking.
- The amount or proportion by which something shrinks.
- A reduction in value; depreciation.
- The total weight loss sustained by livestock in shipment to a market.
- Loss of merchandise, especially through theft.
There are 9 letters in SHRINKAGE: A E G H I K N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRINKAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRINKAGE plus a wildcard: SHRINKAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRINKAGE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHRINKAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.