Scrabble word: HANGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANGER exist?
Definitions of HANGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who hangs something
- noun - anything from which something can be hung
- One who hangs something: a house painter who also works as a paperhanger.
- A device around which a garment is draped for hanging from a hook or rod.
- A loop or strap by which something is hung.
- A bracket on the spring shackle of a motor vehicle, designed to hold it to the chassis.
- A decorative strip of cloth hung on a garment or wall.
- A short sword that may be hung from a belt.
- adj - to attach from above only [v HUNG or HANGED, HANGING, HANGS] : HANGABLE