Scrabble word: HANGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANGER exist?
Definitions of HANGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who hangs something
- noun - anything from which something can be hung
- One who hangs something: a house painter who also works as a paperhanger.
- A device around which a garment is draped for hanging from a hook or rod.
- A loop or strap by which something is hung.
- A bracket on the spring shackle of a motor vehicle, designed to hold it to the chassis.
- A decorative strip of cloth hung on a garment or wall.
- A short sword that may be hung from a belt.
- adj - to attach from above only [v HUNG or HANGED, HANGING, HANGS] : HANGABLE
There are 6 letters in HANGER: A E G H N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HANGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HANGER plus a wildcard: HANGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANGER
Images for HANGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.