Scrabble word: WEARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEARING exist?
Definitions of WEARING in dictionaries:
- noun - (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it)
- noun - the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
- verb - be dressed in
- verb - have on one's person
- verb - have in one's aspect
- verb - deteriorate through use or stress
- verb - have or show an appearance of
- verb - last and be usable
- verb - go to pieces
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- verb - put clothing on one's body
- adj - producing exhaustion
- Intended to be worn: wearing apparel.
- Causing fatigue; tiring: a wearing visit.
- verb - to have on one's person