Scrabble word: SWEARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWEARING exist?
Definitions of SWEARING in dictionaries:
- noun - profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- noun - a commitment to tell the truth (especially in a court of law)
- verb - utter obscenities or profanities
- verb - to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- verb - promise solemnly
- verb - make a deposition
- verb - have confidence or faith in
- verb - to utter a solemn oath
There are 8 letters in SWEARING: A E G I N R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEARING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWEARING plus a wildcard: SWEARING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWEARING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWEARING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.