Scrabble word: CARVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARVING exist?
Definitions of CARVING in dictionaries:
- noun - a sculpture created by removing material (as wood or ivory or stone) in order to create a desired shape
- noun - removing parts from hard material to create a desired pattern or shape
- noun - creating figures or designs in three dimensions
- verb - form by carving
- verb - engrave or cut by chipping away at a surface
- verb - cut to pieces
- The cutting of material such as stone or wood in order to form a figure or design.
- A figure or design formed by this kind of cutting.
- noun - a carved figure or design
There are 7 letters in CARVING: A C G I N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARVING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARVING plus a wildcard: CARVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARVING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARVING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.