Scrabble word: VICAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICAR exist?
Definitions of VICAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a Roman Catholic priest who acts for another higher-ranking clergyman
- noun - (Episcopal Church) a clergyman in charge of a chapel
- noun - (Church of England) a clergyman appointed to act as priest of a parish
- The priest of a parish in the Church of England who receives a stipend or salary but does not receive the tithes of a parish.
- A cleric in charge of a chapel in the Episcopal Church of the United States.
- A cleric acting in the place of a rector or bishop in the Anglican Communion generally.
- A priest who acts for or represents another, often higher-ranking member of the clergy.
- noun - a church official
There are 5 letters in VICAR: A C I R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VICAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VICAR plus a wildcard: VICAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICAR
Images for VICAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.