Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VICARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICARS exist?
Definitions of VICARS in dictionaries:
- noun - a Roman Catholic priest who acts for another higher-ranking clergyman
- noun - (Episcopal Church) a clergyman in charge of a chapel
- noun - (Church of England) a clergyman appointed to act as priest of a parish
- n - a church official
There are 6 letters in VICARS: A C I R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VICARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VICARS plus a wildcard: VICARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICARS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VICARS
- ASL Sentence Structures
- Modified FR-S86 Thread - Page 5 - Scion FR-S Forum Subaru BRZ Forum ...
- St Marks Church Kennington -vicars
- What a sad waste - I hacked off about 100 berries
- Master Paintings of the World - A Study Emmanuel Michel Benner - p ...
- Master Paintings of the World - The Prohibited Book Fritz Zuber ...
- wycTarts N vicarsP9180046
- Xavicars HONDA Stream 2.0i ES Sport
- Whereabouts of Frencha and American Artists - January 29 1871 - NY ...
- NP esk vcarsko Oldich Vacek Autoi NaturePicture.cz