Scrabble word: PARING
Is PARING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PARING in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something
- noun - (usually plural) a part of a fruit or vegetable that is pared or cut off
- verb - decrease gradually or bit by bit
- verb - cut small bits or pare shavings from
- verb - strip the skin off
- verb - remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- Something, such as a skin or peel, that has been pared off.
- noun - something pared off
There are 6 letters in PARING: A G I N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARING
Click to search all anagrams of PARING plus a wildcard: PARING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARING
Images for PARING
Lookup in Wiki for PARING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.