Scrabble word: SPARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARING exist?
Definitions of SPARING in dictionaries:
- verb - refrain from harming
- verb - save or relieve from an experience or action
- verb - give up what is not strictly needed
- verb - use frugally or carefully
- adj - avoiding waste
- Given to or marked by prudence and restraint in the use of material resources.
- Deficient or limited in quantity, fullness, or extent.
- These adjectives mean exercising or reflecting care in the use of resources, such as money.
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
- verb - to refrain from punishing, harming, or destroying