Scrabble word: SPARING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARING exist?
Definitions of SPARING in dictionaries:
- verb - refrain from harming
- verb - save or relieve from an experience or action
- verb - give up what is not strictly needed
- verb - use frugally or carefully
- adj - avoiding waste
- Given to or marked by prudence and restraint in the use of material resources.
- Deficient or limited in quantity, fullness, or extent.
- These adjectives mean exercising or reflecting care in the use of resources, such as money.
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
- verb - to refrain from punishing, harming, or destroying
There are 7 letters in SPARING: A G I N P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPARING plus a wildcard: SPARING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPARING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPARING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.