Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPRANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRANG exist?
Definitions of SPRANG in dictionaries:
- noun - the season of growth
- noun - a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed
- noun - a natural flow of ground water
- noun - a point at which water issues forth
- noun - the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- noun - a weaving technique to form an openwork mesh
There are 6 letters in SPRANG: A G N P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRANG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRANG plus a wildcard: SPRANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRANG
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPRANG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.