Scrabble word: GRASP
Is GRASP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GRASP in dictionaries:
- noun - understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something
- noun - the limit of capability
- noun - an intellectual hold or understanding
- noun - the act of grasping
- verb - hold firmly
- verb - get the meaning of something
- To take hold of or seize firmly with or as if with the hand.
- To clasp firmly with or as if with the hand.
- To take hold of intellectually; comprehend.
- To make a motion of seizing, snatching, or clutching.
- To show eager and prompt willingness or acceptance: grasps at any opportunity.
- The act of grasping.
- A firm hold or grip.
- An embrace.
- The ability or power to seize or attain; reach: Victory in the election was within her grasp.
- Understanding; comprehension: “only a vague intuitive grasp of the meaning of greatness in literature” (Gilbert Highet).
- verb - to seize firmly with the hand
There are 5 letters in GRASP: A G P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRASP
Click to search all anagrams of GRASP plus a wildcard: GRASP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRASP
Images for GRASP
Lookup in Wiki for GRASP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.