Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPRAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRAG exist?
Definitions of SPRAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a chock or bar wedged under a wheel or between the spokes to prevent a vehicle from rolling down an incline
- noun - a wooden prop used to support the roof of a mine
- A piece of wood or metal wedged beneath a wheel or between spokes to keep a vehicle from rolling.
- A pointed stake lowered at an angle into the ground from a vehicle to prevent movement.
- A prop to support a mine roof.
- n - a device used to prevent a vehicle from rolling backward
There are 5 letters in SPRAG: A G P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRAG plus a wildcard: SPRAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRAG
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPRAG
- Lucy spraggan RETURNS to TWITTER Flutter Nutter
- - ...
- F650 sprag Clutch FAQ
- Tiger not starting when engine is hot - Triumph Forum Triumph Rat ...
- cleaned installed new bushing and bearings in planets they all had ...
- Parking sprag. Fits PACIFICA AWD 4.0L V6 SOHC 6-Speed Automatic ...
- 120417 Changing the sprag clutch told by an idiot
- DEMNI Colorful Stylish lazy boy sofa recliners with adjustable laptop ...
- sprague Arethusa
- Sun Coast Converters Torque Converter Od Of sprag Photo 45
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.