Scrabble word: SPRAG
Is SPRAG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPRAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a chock or bar wedged under a wheel or between the spokes to prevent a vehicle from rolling down an incline
- noun - a wooden prop used to support the roof of a mine
- A piece of wood or metal wedged beneath a wheel or between spokes to keep a vehicle from rolling.
- A pointed stake lowered at an angle into the ground from a vehicle to prevent movement.
- A prop to support a mine roof.
- noun - a device used to prevent a vehicle from rolling backward
There are 5 letters in SPRAG: A G P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRAG
Click to search all anagrams of SPRAG plus a wildcard: SPRAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRAG
Images for SPRAG
Lookup in Wiki for SPRAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.