Scrabble word: SPRAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRAG exist?
Definitions of SPRAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a chock or bar wedged under a wheel or between the spokes to prevent a vehicle from rolling down an incline
- noun - a wooden prop used to support the roof of a mine
- A piece of wood or metal wedged beneath a wheel or between spokes to keep a vehicle from rolling.
- A pointed stake lowered at an angle into the ground from a vehicle to prevent movement.
- A prop to support a mine roof.
- noun - a device used to prevent a vehicle from rolling backward