Scrabble word: GRASPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRASPING exist?
Definitions of GRASPING in dictionaries:
- noun - understanding with difficulty
- noun - the act of gripping something firmly with the hands (or the tentacles)
- verb - hold firmly
- verb - get the meaning of something
- adj - immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth
- Exceedingly eager for material gain; avaricious.
- verb - to seize firmly with the hand
There are 8 letters in GRASPING: A G G I N P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRASPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRASPING plus a wildcard: GRASPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRASPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRASPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.