Scrabble word: PARKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARKING exist?
Definitions of PARKING in dictionaries:
- noun - space in which vehicles can be parked
- noun - the act of maneuvering a vehicle into a location where it can be left temporarily
- verb - place temporarily
- verb - maneuver a vehicle into a parking space
- The act or practice of temporarily leaving a vehicle or maneuvering a vehicle into a certain location.
- Space in which to park vehicles or a vehicle: ample parking behind the building.
- The grass strip, often planted with shade trees, between a sidewalk and a street.
- noun - an area in which vehicles may be left