Scrabble word: PARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARK exist?
Definitions of PARK in dictionaries:
- noun - a large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property
- noun - a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- noun - a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games)
- noun - Scottish explorer in Africa (1771-1806)
- noun - a lot where cars are parked
- noun - a gear position that acts as a parking brake
- verb - place temporarily
- verb - maneuver a vehicle into a parking space
- A piece of land with few or no buildings within or adjoining a town, maintained for recreational and ornamental purposes.
- A landscaped city square.
- A large tract of rural land kept in its natural state and usually reserved for the enjoyment and recreation of visitors.
- A broad, fairly level valley between mountain ranges: the high parks of the Rocky Mountains.
- A tract of land attached to a country house, especially when including extensive gardens, woods, pastures, or a game preserve.
- A stadium or an enclosed playing field: a baseball park.
- An area where military vehicles or artillery are stored and serviced.
- The materiel kept in such an area.
- An area in or near a town designed and usually zoned for a certain purpose: a commercial park.
- See parking lot (n.
- To put or leave (a vehicle) for a time in a certain location.
- To place (a spacecraft or satellite) in a usually temporary orbit.
- To place or leave temporarily: parked the baby with neighbors; parking cash in a local bank account.
- To assemble (artillery or other equipment) in a military park.
- To park a motor vehicle: pulled over and parked next to the curb.
- To engage in kissing and caressing in a vehicle stopped in a secluded spot.
- verb - to leave a vehicle in a location for a time
There are 4 letters in PARK: A K P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARK plus a wildcard: PARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARK
Images for PARK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.