Scrabble word: PARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARK exist?
Definitions of PARK in dictionaries:
- noun - a large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property
- noun - a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- noun - a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games)
- noun - Scottish explorer in Africa (1771-1806)
- noun - a lot where cars are parked
- noun - a gear position that acts as a parking brake
- verb - place temporarily
- verb - maneuver a vehicle into a parking space
- A piece of land with few or no buildings within or adjoining a town, maintained for recreational and ornamental purposes.
- A landscaped city square.
- A large tract of rural land kept in its natural state and usually reserved for the enjoyment and recreation of visitors.
- A broad, fairly level valley between mountain ranges: the high parks of the Rocky Mountains.
- A tract of land attached to a country house, especially when including extensive gardens, woods, pastures, or a game preserve.
- A stadium or an enclosed playing field: a baseball park.
- An area where military vehicles or artillery are stored and serviced.
- The materiel kept in such an area.
- An area in or near a town designed and usually zoned for a certain purpose: a commercial park.
- See parking lot (n.
- To put or leave (a vehicle) for a time in a certain location.
- To place (a spacecraft or satellite) in a usually temporary orbit.
- To place or leave temporarily: parked the baby with neighbors; parking cash in a local bank account.
- To assemble (artillery or other equipment) in a military park.
- To park a motor vehicle: pulled over and parked next to the curb.
- To engage in kissing and caressing in a vehicle stopped in a secluded spot.
- verb - to leave a vehicle in a location for a time