Scrabble word: PARKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARKS exist?
Definitions of PARKS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States civil rights leader who refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white man in Montgomery (Alabama) and so triggered the national Civil Rights movement (born in 1913)
- noun - a large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property
- noun - a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- noun - a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games)
- noun - Scottish explorer in Africa (1771-1806)
- noun - a lot where cars are parked
- noun - a gear position that acts as a parking brake
- verb - place temporarily
- verb - maneuver a vehicle into a parking space
- verb - to leave a vehicle in a location for a time
There are 5 letters in PARKS: A K P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARKS plus a wildcard: PARKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARKS
Images for PARKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.