Scrabble word: CARBON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARBON exist?
Definitions of CARBON in dictionaries:
- noun - an abundant nonmetallic tetravalent element occurring in three allotropic forms: amorphous carbon and graphite and diamond
- noun - a thin paper coated on one side with a dark waxy substance (often containing carbon)
- noun - a copy made with carbon paper
- C A naturally abundant nonmetallic element that occurs in many inorganic and in all organic compounds, exists freely as graphite and diamond and as a constituent of coal, limestone, and petroleum, and is capable of chemical self-bonding to form an enormous number of chemically, biologically, and commercially important molecules.
- A sheet of carbon paper.
- A copy made by using carbon paper.
- Either of two rods through which current flows to form an arc, as in lighting or welding.
- A carbonaceous electrode in an electric cell.
- adj - a nonmetallic element [n -S] : CARBONIC