Scrabble word: CARBON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARBON exist?
Definitions of CARBON in dictionaries:
- noun - an abundant nonmetallic tetravalent element occurring in three allotropic forms: amorphous carbon and graphite and diamond
- noun - a thin paper coated on one side with a dark waxy substance (often containing carbon)
- noun - a copy made with carbon paper
- C A naturally abundant nonmetallic element that occurs in many inorganic and in all organic compounds, exists freely as graphite and diamond and as a constituent of coal, limestone, and petroleum, and is capable of chemical self-bonding to form an enormous number of chemically, biologically, and commercially important molecules.
- A sheet of carbon paper.
- A copy made by using carbon paper.
- Either of two rods through which current flows to form an arc, as in lighting or welding.
- A carbonaceous electrode in an electric cell.
- adj - a nonmetallic element [n -S] : CARBONIC
There are 6 letters in CARBON: A B C N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARBON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARBON plus a wildcard: CARBON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARBON
Images for CARBON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.