Scrabble word: MADRAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MADRAS exist?
Definitions of MADRAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh)
- noun - a city in Tamil Nadu on the Bay of Bengal
- noun - a light patterned cotton cloth
- A cotton cloth of fine texture, usually with a plaid, striped, or checked pattern.
- A silk, generally striped, cloth.
- A light cotton cloth used for drapery.
- A similar cloth of rayon.
- A large handkerchief of brightly colored silk or cotton, often worn as a turban.
- noun - a cotton fabric
There are 6 letters in MADRAS: A A D M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MADRAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MADRAS plus a wildcard: MADRAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MADRAS
Images for MADRAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.