Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIURNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIURNAL exist?
Definitions of DIURNAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or belonging to or active during the day
- adj - having a daily cycle or occurring every day
- Relating to or occurring in a 24-hour period; daily.
- Occurring or active during the daytime rather than at night: diurnal animals.
- Opening during daylight hours and closing at night.
- A book containing all the offices for the daily canonical hours of prayer except matins.
- A diary or journal.
- A daily newspaper.
- noun - a personal journal
There are 7 letters in DIURNAL: A D I L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIURNAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIURNAL plus a wildcard: DIURNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIURNAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIURNAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.