Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LURID
In which Scrabble dictionary does LURID exist?
Definitions of LURID in dictionaries:
- adj - horrible in fierceness or savagery
- adj - glaringly vivid and graphic
- adj - shining with an unnatural red glow as of fire seen through smoke
- adj - ghastly pale
- Causing shock or horror; gruesome.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_G.
- Glowing or shining with the glare of fire through a haze: lurid flames.
- Sallow or pallid in color.
- adv - causing shock or horror [adj] : LURIDLY
There are 5 letters in LURID: D I L R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LURID plus a wildcard: LURID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LURID
Images for LURID
- lurid display stand
- lurid vivid in shocking detail sensational horrible in savagery or ...
- Pinchbottom lurid PULP
- The Small Paintings Project No. 31. The lurid sky
- lurid- ZOMBIE TEE by deadspirit6 on deviantART
- lurid Red Flickr - Photo Sharing
- lurid keep on Behance
- ... Congress Wise Guide October 2011 It Was lurid . . . But it Lured
- lurid Bolete (Boletus luridus var. luridus)
- Ponderous Things The lurid Listener
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.