Scrabble word: LURID
Is LURID valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LURID in dictionaries:
- adj - horrible in fierceness or savagery
- adj - glaringly vivid and graphic
- adj - shining with an unnatural red glow as of fire seen through smoke
- adj - ghastly pale
- Causing shock or horror; gruesome.
- Glowing or shining with the glare of fire through a haze: lurid flames.
- Sallow or pallid in color.
- adv - causing shock or horror [adj] : LURIDLY
There are 5 letters in LURID: D I L R U
Click to search all anagrams of LURID plus a wildcard: LURID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LURID
Images for LURID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.