Scrabble word: URINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does URINAL exist?
Definitions of URINAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a plumbing fixture (usually attached to the wall) used by men to urinate
- A fixture, typically one attached upright to a wall, used by men for urinating.
- A room or other place containing facilities for urinating.
- A portable receptacle for urine.
- noun - a fixture used for urinating
There are 6 letters in URINAL: A I L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to URINAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word URINAL plus a wildcard: URINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word URINAL
Images for URINAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.