Scrabble word: INSULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSULAR exist?
Definitions of INSULAR in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or characteristic of or situated on an island
- adj - suggestive of the isolated life of an island
- adj - narrowly restricted in outlook or scope
- Of, relating to, or constituting an island.
- Living or located on an island.
- Suggestive of the isolated life of an island: “He is an exceedingly insular man, so deeply private as to seem inaccessible to the scrutiny of a novelist” (Leonard Michaels).
- Circumscribed and detached in outlook and experience; narrow or provincial.
- Of or relating to isolated tissue or an island of tissue.
- noun - one that lives on an island
There are 7 letters in INSULAR: A I L N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSULAR plus a wildcard: INSULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSULAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.