Scrabble word: INSULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSULAR exist?
Definitions of INSULAR in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or characteristic of or situated on an island
- adj - suggestive of the isolated life of an island
- adj - narrowly restricted in outlook or scope
- Of, relating to, or constituting an island.
- Living or located on an island.
- Suggestive of the isolated life of an island: “He is an exceedingly insular man, so deeply private as to seem inaccessible to the scrutiny of a novelist” (Leonard Michaels).
- Circumscribed and detached in outlook and experience; narrow or provincial.
- Of or relating to isolated tissue or an island of tissue.
- noun - one that lives on an island